Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New York, New York 10185

I will always remember that zip code from some commercial (which I can't remember what it was about) from my childhood. They would always say "Mail it in to something something something New York, New York one oh one eight five.

The purpose of this post is twofold.

1) Acknowledge that I made it 2 count em 2 whole days without a break in posting from my original start date and to comment on the fact that it's lame there's not post date feature on here so I can hide my shortcomings.

and

2) Acknowledge that I have 3 days to write up about from my trip to NYC. I have some photos to post and so these next few posts may take a while to backlog.

Hopefully by Thursday...and then I'll keep writing for what would be today's post and then Wednesdays and Thursdays as I'll still be behind. Don't count on anything terribly lengthy for Tue/Wed/Thur you vultures.

1 comment:

  1. YAY NYC! I got your message (I had still been asleep 'cause I am a slacker who wakes up after 8:30 right now) and I can't believe how long it's been...

    I will never forget (because you always remind me) how me and Mark grossed you out spitting into each others mouths and stuff on the bus. EW. What a trip...

    Can't wait to hear about your adult NYC adventure!

    ReplyDelete