Thursday, August 18, 2011

"It'd be cute if you weren't gay...well it's still pretty cute."

Today (8/13) was a pretty busy day at work with lots of boring work things going on and then a fairly uneventful evening so this post is a bit of a stretch for "experience" but hey they can't all be winners right?

After coming back from lunch with my work wife we ended up getting caught in a pretty torrential downpour. Work and lunch aren't even a full block away from each other but we still ended up getting soaked. She had an umbrella and I did not so we decided to make the trek under the one brella. From the outside it looked pretty adorable. What a romantic/playful thing. Sharing an umbrella and clinging to one another to stay dry while running through the rain giggling. It's so sweet my teeth hurt but sadly "work wife" is but a title and her parts just don't do it for me. (Much to my father's chagrin.)

While this time it wasn't quite the romantic romp I'd like for it to be, it's cute to practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment